With increased competition in the world economy, organizations rely increasingly on executive coaches to help key leaders attain a competitive edge and win in the marketplace. But absent a clear line of sight to business results, executive coaching lacks organizational impact. At Meritas, MBA-credentialed coaches who understand ROI work with leaders to ensure high leadership and organizational impact.
Meritas’s executive coaching practice operates from a set of core principles:
- Maintain a clear line of sight to the business results.It should always be clear how the coaching engagement connects to the goals of the individual, his or her team and his or her organization.
- Look holistically.An executive’s professional objectives exist within the context of his or her goals in life.
- A set of skills and abilities beyond academic prowess accounts for a leader’s success.These skills and abilities are known as Emotional Intelligence. Drawing on the work of Daniel Goleman and his colleagues, we focus on building emotional intelligence.
- Physical presentation and mental state are linked and reflect each other.We understand and appreciate the connection between peak mental and physical performance and their impact on executive presence and stamina.
- Focus on strengths.Everyone has developmental frontiers, but the key to achieving great things is leveraging inherent strengths.
This service is part of Meritas’ Creating a High Performance Coaching Culture Program
Program elements include: