Dr. Javitch has over 20 years of executive coaching experience with CEOs, COOs, senior leaders and partners in professional service firms. She also works in the areas of executive team development, large-scale change, organization design, strategy consultation, and leadership development program design and management.
Prior to Meritas, Miriam’s career has included leadership and partner-level roles in several consulting firms, including Mercer Delta, YSC (a London-based consultancy), E&Y, and W. Warner Burke Associates. As a practice and client leader, Miriam has:
- Supported CEOs and COOs to develop their executive leadership capacity, drive large scale strategic change, restructure organizations, and engage corporate boards in succession planning
- Designed and led post-merger integration processes in professional service firms
- Conducted post-merger top-team executive assessment and integration
- Engaged global organizations in large scale culture-change
- Built and implemented “competency-based” executive leadership assessment and development programs
- Developed and implemented global leadership development programs for partners and executives in professional service firms, pharmaceutical companies, financial services firms, and media/entertainment companies
Her client work spans a broad range of companies including: Deloitte, E&Y, Andersen, Merck, Astra Zeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, Quest Diagnostics, The New York Times, the British Broadcasting Corporation, RBS, HSBC, Diageo, Thomson-Reuters, NASA, and Prudential.
She lectures at Columbia University in Organizational Psychology in the areas of Executive Assessment and Coaching, Large Scale Organizational Change, and Change Management Consultation.
Miriam received her B.A. in Psychology from McGill University, her MBA in Strategy and Marketing from Columbia University Business School, and her PhD in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University.